Licensing – 50 States and Washington DC

Social Work Boards by State and DC

This list of licensing boards and entities for the 50 states and DC is starting point when you are interested in licensing in the particular state and the District of Columbia. Each state has its own rules and regulations for licenses and not all use the same nomenclature or level of licenses.  Not all states have a separate board for social workers.  The links are checked periodically as states may change their links. If a link does not work or there is a better one, let us know.

Become a Social Worker!

Scroll to Top
Skip to content